Refresher Training IEC 62443
“Take control over your security risks with the IEC 62443”
You passed your NEN exam certificate IEC 62443 security professional 2 years ago and the validity period of your certificate has (almost) expired. To retain your certificate, you will have to take the exam again. This one-day refresher training prepares you for the IEC 62443 security professional exam. If your exam certificate expired more than 1 year ago, you will have to sit the full 3-day course again.
The following components will be covered during this training:
- Current (European and national) legislation
- Developments of the IEC 62443 series of standards
- Interrelationship of the standard parts
- Highlights cybersecurity IACS and IEC 62443
- Practical situations and exchange of experiences
- Trial exam
After this training you can take the IEC 62443 cybersecurity exam at NEN to extend your exam certificate. The costs for taking the exam are not included in this training.
- You will have a clear understanding of the main focus points of the IEC 62443 standards series
- You will be up to date with the latest standard changes
- You know the developments in legislation and regulations
- You are prepared for the IEC 62443 cybersecurity professional IACS exam
- You will have learned from the knowledge and practical experiences of your peers in relation to cybersecurity and IEC 62443
Examen & Certificering
To register for the IEC 62443 exam, you must have fully completed the 3-day training course ‘IEC 62443: Cyber security for Industrial Automation & Control Systems (IACS)’ no more than 1 year prior.
If you pass the exam, you will receive an exam certificate from the NEN demonstrating that you have the knowledge to create and implement an IACS cybersecurity policy in accordance with IEC 62443 and European regulations.
This certificate has a validity period of 2 years. After the expiration of the certificate you need to pass the IEC 62443 exam again within 1 year to keep your certification. If you do not pass the exam within 1 year, you will need to retake the entire 2-day or 3-day training course to retake the exam.
To refresh your knowledge of the IEC 62443 and get yourself ready for the exam, we recommend taking the ‘Refresher Training IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Professional IACS’ training course. This will ensure you have the latest information on the IEC 62443 standard and current legislation.
If you fail on the first attempt, you can make a new attempt every quarter. The condition is that you have not completed the training course more than 1 year before or that you have obtained the ‘IEC 62443 Security Professional Industrial Automation and Control Systems’ certificate less than 3 years ago.
Just like the 3-day training, the exam also has two variants:
- End Users
- System Integrators
Exams are held every quarter by the NEN in Delft. Cost: € 200,- ex. VAT.